Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Thu April 5, 2007
Commentary - John Coltrane
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – Finding love in a society seemingly filled with hate can be very difficult. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about how one jazz performer devoted an entire album to love during one of America's most turbulent times.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr Clardy's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.