Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu April 5, 2007
Commentary - John Coltrane
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – Finding love in a society seemingly filled with hate can be very difficult. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about how one jazz performer devoted an entire album to love during one of America's most turbulent times.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr Clardy's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.