Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu April 5, 2007
Commentary - John Coltrane
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – Finding love in a society seemingly filled with hate can be very difficult. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about how one jazz performer devoted an entire album to love during one of America's most turbulent times.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr Clardy's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.