Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu April 5, 2007
Commentary - John Coltrane
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – Finding love in a society seemingly filled with hate can be very difficult. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about how one jazz performer devoted an entire album to love during one of America's most turbulent times.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr Clardy's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.