Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon May 7, 2007
Commentary - To Change the World
By Kenneth Thomas
Murray, KY – In the wake of the Virginia Tech Massacre, students and community members across the nation have joined together in hopes to prevent violence in their neighborhoods. But Psychologist Kenneth Thomas says why that might not be enough and offers his expertise on what he thinks needs to happen.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Thomas' commentary..
Read the text for this commentary here.