Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Mon May 7, 2007
Commentary - To Change the World
By Kenneth Thomas
Murray, KY – In the wake of the Virginia Tech Massacre, students and community members across the nation have joined together in hopes to prevent violence in their neighborhoods. But Psychologist Kenneth Thomas says why that might not be enough and offers his expertise on what he thinks needs to happen.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Thomas' commentary..
Read the text for this commentary here.