Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
2012 General Assembly
Fri April 6, 2012
Colston on the Capitol with Rick Howlett
Kentucky’s lawmakers were in veto recess this week, where the Governor looks over proposed legislation and signs or vetos. Kentucky Public Radio’s Capitol Bureau Chief Kenny Colston speaks with Rick Howlett about what happens during the recess week and what’s ahead for the state budget.