Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
2012 General Assembly
Fri March 16, 2012
Colston on the Capitol
Lawmakers in Frankfort have been hard at work over the past week in the Kentucky General Assembly. A proposed state-wide indoor smoking ban cleared its first legislative hurdle and the senate has passed four constitutional amendments. Kentucky Public Radio Capitol Bureau Chief Kenny Colston gives Rick Howlett the latest on what’s happening in Frankfort.