Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
2012 General Assembly
Fri March 16, 2012
Colston on the Capitol
Lawmakers in Frankfort have been hard at work over the past week in the Kentucky General Assembly. A proposed state-wide indoor smoking ban cleared its first legislative hurdle and the senate has passed four constitutional amendments. Kentucky Public Radio Capitol Bureau Chief Kenny Colston gives Rick Howlett the latest on what’s happening in Frankfort.