Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Sun October 26, 2008
Cold Cuts Growing Season
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Frigid air is moving into Kentucky and Tennessee and forecasters say it could end the growing season in much of those states. The National Weather Service says a building high pressure area in Canada is sending cold air southward. Temperatures at or below 32 degrees are forecast for early Tuesday and early Wednesday for a few hours both days. By Wednesday afternoon, more southerly winds should bring warmer air into the region.