Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Mon July 23, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The Kentucky House and Senate have been at odds over special sessions this summer. House members are touting the sessions as political moves by the governor, who is seeking re-election. Members of the Senate feel there are some important items on the agenda. The most publicized legislation provides incentives to Peabody Energy Corporation to perform a feasibility study that may ensure the building of a 3 billion dollar Coal to Liquid Fuel plant in the state.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear
Chad Lampe's report on this alternative energy and its potential effects on the commonwealth.