Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu January 17, 2013
Clymer Reviewing New Plea Deal in Zay Jackson Case
Circuit Judge Craig Clymer is reviewing a revised plea agreement involving assault and wanton endangerment charges against suspended Murray State basketball player Zay Jackson. Clymer rejected an initial plea deal Commonwealth Attorney Mark Blankenship offered Jackson.
Blankenship says the new deal includes a felony conviction, jail time, counseling, and community service. He says this deal does not include a diversion which would remove the conviction from Jackson’s record. Blankenship says both he and Jackson’s defense attorney feel it’s doubtful Judge Clymer will accept the deal. Jackson's next court date is set for February 4th.