Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Tue March 26, 2013
CLUE Conference Addresses Risk Prevention and Management of Community Health Issues
Kelly Kleinhans, Assistant Professor of Health Sciences and Human Services at Murray State talks with Kate Lochte about MSU's upcoming CLUE Conference (April 4-6). CLUE stands for Collaborative Learning and Unlimited Excellence. The conference addresses a multidisciplinary approach to risk prevention and management of community health issues. It's designed to bring together community stakeholders, academics, and professionals to generate solutions to current problems associated with risk prevention and management across environments.