Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue March 26, 2013
CLUE Conference Addresses Risk Prevention and Management of Community Health Issues
Kelly Kleinhans, Assistant Professor of Health Sciences and Human Services at Murray State talks with Kate Lochte about MSU's upcoming CLUE Conference (April 4-6). CLUE stands for Collaborative Learning and Unlimited Excellence. The conference addresses a multidisciplinary approach to risk prevention and management of community health issues. It's designed to bring together community stakeholders, academics, and professionals to generate solutions to current problems associated with risk prevention and management across environments.