Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed December 4, 2013
Clinton Celebrates Heritage in 9th Annual Arts, Crafts & Book Fair
Celebrating Clinton's heritage in the arts, The Friends of Hickman County Arts Council present the 9th Annual Arts, Crafts & Book Fair this Saturday (December 7) from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Hickman County Elementary School's gym in Clinton. Kate speaks with council members Mary and Ivan Potter about the event on Sounds Good. The school is located at 416 McMorris St. in Clinton.