Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed December 4, 2013
Clinton Celebrates Heritage in 9th Annual Arts, Crafts & Book Fair
Celebrating Clinton's heritage in the arts, The Friends of Hickman County Arts Council present the 9th Annual Arts, Crafts & Book Fair this Saturday (December 7) from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Hickman County Elementary School's gym in Clinton. Kate speaks with council members Mary and Ivan Potter about the event on Sounds Good. The school is located at 416 McMorris St. in Clinton.