Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Wed December 4, 2013
Clinton Celebrates Heritage in 9th Annual Arts, Crafts & Book Fair
Celebrating Clinton's heritage in the arts, The Friends of Hickman County Arts Council present the 9th Annual Arts, Crafts & Book Fair this Saturday (December 7) from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Hickman County Elementary School's gym in Clinton. Kate speaks with council members Mary and Ivan Potter about the event on Sounds Good. The school is located at 416 McMorris St. in Clinton.