Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon July 2, 2012
Clarksville's Mandatory Water Restriction
Clarksville water customers are under a mandatory water restriction notice. Clarksville Gas and Water last week suggested customers reduce water usage, now the restriction is mandatory.
Customers are prohibited from washing their vehicles (outside of commercial car wash businesses) and other recreational use. Clarksville water customers can though, water their lawns only between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Violators may be subject to penalties such as fines.