Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon July 2, 2012
Clarksville's Mandatory Water Restriction
Clarksville water customers are under a mandatory water restriction notice. Clarksville Gas and Water last week suggested customers reduce water usage, now the restriction is mandatory.
Customers are prohibited from washing their vehicles (outside of commercial car wash businesses) and other recreational use. Clarksville water customers can though, water their lawns only between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Violators may be subject to penalties such as fines.