Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon July 2, 2012
Clarksville's Mandatory Water Restriction
Clarksville water customers are under a mandatory water restriction notice. Clarksville Gas and Water last week suggested customers reduce water usage, now the restriction is mandatory.
Customers are prohibited from washing their vehicles (outside of commercial car wash businesses) and other recreational use. Clarksville water customers can though, water their lawns only between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Violators may be subject to penalties such as fines.