Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon July 2, 2012
Clarksville's Mandatory Water Restriction
Clarksville water customers are under a mandatory water restriction notice. Clarksville Gas and Water last week suggested customers reduce water usage, now the restriction is mandatory.
Customers are prohibited from washing their vehicles (outside of commercial car wash businesses) and other recreational use. Clarksville water customers can though, water their lawns only between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Violators may be subject to penalties such as fines.