Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon July 2, 2012
Clarksville's Mandatory Water Restriction
Clarksville water customers are under a mandatory water restriction notice. Clarksville Gas and Water last week suggested customers reduce water usage, now the restriction is mandatory.
Customers are prohibited from washing their vehicles (outside of commercial car wash businesses) and other recreational use. Clarksville water customers can though, water their lawns only between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Violators may be subject to penalties such as fines.