Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 5, 2009
Clarksville Wreck Kills Fort Campbell Soldier
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A single-car wreck just after midnight Saturday killed a Fort Campbell soldier and left another injured. Police in Clarksville, Tennessee say a 32-year-old male soldier died at the scene after the driver lost control on Fort Campbell Boulevard. His name has not yet been released pending the notification of his family. Police are still unsure who was driving the car and what caused the wreck. The car rolled, hit a tree, and came to rest upside down. The other person in the car, 26-year-old Jamel Jamerson, was life-flighted to Vanderbilt with non-life threatening injuries.