Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon October 5, 2009
Clarksville Wreck Kills Fort Campbell Soldier
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A single-car wreck just after midnight Saturday killed a Fort Campbell soldier and left another injured. Police in Clarksville, Tennessee say a 32-year-old male soldier died at the scene after the driver lost control on Fort Campbell Boulevard. His name has not yet been released pending the notification of his family. Police are still unsure who was driving the car and what caused the wreck. The car rolled, hit a tree, and came to rest upside down. The other person in the car, 26-year-old Jamel Jamerson, was life-flighted to Vanderbilt with non-life threatening injuries.