Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Sun January 4, 2009
Clarksville VA Clinic
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – The Clarksville Veterans Affair's outpatient clinic has moved into a larger facility. The building, formerly the home of OB-GYN and obstetrics offices, offers three times the space of the old location. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports the clinic will expand their services to include audiology and mental health assistance. Officials hope to double the patient base, which now contains about four-thousand people. The clinic serves Middle Tennessee and fourteen Kentucky counties.