Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Sun January 4, 2009
Clarksville VA Clinic
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – The Clarksville Veterans Affair's outpatient clinic has moved into a larger facility. The building, formerly the home of OB-GYN and obstetrics offices, offers three times the space of the old location. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports the clinic will expand their services to include audiology and mental health assistance. Officials hope to double the patient base, which now contains about four-thousand people. The clinic serves Middle Tennessee and fourteen Kentucky counties.