Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon August 6, 2012
Clarksville Principal Charged with DUI
A Clarksville, Tenn., school principal is free on bond today following his arrest on charges of driving under the influence and possession of a handgun. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports police stopped Alternative School Principal Eduard Michael Stephens, 55, in his truck Saturday night on Fort Campbell Boulevard. Police say Stephens admitted to having had two rum and Cokes, then failed a sobriety test. Stephens is free on $750 bail. The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System plans to review the case today.