Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon August 6, 2012
Clarksville Principal Charged with DUI
A Clarksville, Tenn., school principal is free on bond today following his arrest on charges of driving under the influence and possession of a handgun. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports police stopped Alternative School Principal Eduard Michael Stephens, 55, in his truck Saturday night on Fort Campbell Boulevard. Police say Stephens admitted to having had two rum and Cokes, then failed a sobriety test. Stephens is free on $750 bail. The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System plans to review the case today.