Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon August 6, 2012
Clarksville Principal Charged with DUI
A Clarksville, Tenn., school principal is free on bond today following his arrest on charges of driving under the influence and possession of a handgun. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports police stopped Alternative School Principal Eduard Michael Stephens, 55, in his truck Saturday night on Fort Campbell Boulevard. Police say Stephens admitted to having had two rum and Cokes, then failed a sobriety test. Stephens is free on $750 bail. The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System plans to review the case today.