Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon August 6, 2012
Clarksville Principal Charged with DUI
A Clarksville, Tenn., school principal is free on bond today following his arrest on charges of driving under the influence and possession of a handgun. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports police stopped Alternative School Principal Eduard Michael Stephens, 55, in his truck Saturday night on Fort Campbell Boulevard. Police say Stephens admitted to having had two rum and Cokes, then failed a sobriety test. Stephens is free on $750 bail. The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System plans to review the case today.