Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon August 6, 2012
Clarksville Principal Charged with DUI
A Clarksville, Tenn., school principal is free on bond today following his arrest on charges of driving under the influence and possession of a handgun. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports police stopped Alternative School Principal Eduard Michael Stephens, 55, in his truck Saturday night on Fort Campbell Boulevard. Police say Stephens admitted to having had two rum and Cokes, then failed a sobriety test. Stephens is free on $750 bail. The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System plans to review the case today.