Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri January 29, 2010
Clarksville Police Officer Resigns
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – The Clarksville Police officer arrested last week on a D-U-I charge in Henry County resigned yesterday. 27-year-old Richard Allen Leese was arrested last Wednesday on violation of implied consent. He allegedly wrecked a truck into a yard. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports his resignation comes after he was put on administrative leave by Police Chief Al Ansley.