Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri January 29, 2010
Clarksville Police Officer Resigns
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – The Clarksville Police officer arrested last week on a D-U-I charge in Henry County resigned yesterday. 27-year-old Richard Allen Leese was arrested last Wednesday on violation of implied consent. He allegedly wrecked a truck into a yard. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports his resignation comes after he was put on administrative leave by Police Chief Al Ansley.