Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue January 26, 2010
Clarksville Police Officer on Paid Leave
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – The Clarksville police officer charged with a DUI in Henry County last week has been put on a week of paid administrative leave. 27-year-old officer Richard Allen Leese was arrested last Wednesday on violation of implied consent. He allegedly wrecked a truck into a yard, failed a field sobriety test, and refused a breathalyzer. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports Police Chief Al Ansley put Leese on leave, while he makes a decision on how to proceed.