Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 26, 2010
Clarksville Police Officer on Paid Leave
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – The Clarksville police officer charged with a DUI in Henry County last week has been put on a week of paid administrative leave. 27-year-old officer Richard Allen Leese was arrested last Wednesday on violation of implied consent. He allegedly wrecked a truck into a yard, failed a field sobriety test, and refused a breathalyzer. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports Police Chief Al Ansley put Leese on leave, while he makes a decision on how to proceed.