Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue January 26, 2010
Clarksville Police Officer on Paid Leave
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – The Clarksville police officer charged with a DUI in Henry County last week has been put on a week of paid administrative leave. 27-year-old officer Richard Allen Leese was arrested last Wednesday on violation of implied consent. He allegedly wrecked a truck into a yard, failed a field sobriety test, and refused a breathalyzer. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports Police Chief Al Ansley put Leese on leave, while he makes a decision on how to proceed.