Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri May 4, 2012
Clarksville Police Charge Teens in Killing of Soldier
Clarksville Police have charged two teenagers in the shooting death of a Fort Campbell soldier. Police found 22-year-old Specialist Taylor Hotzoglou inside his car with multiple gunshot wounds early Sunday morning. Yesterday, police announced the arrests of 18-year-old Giovanni Johnson and a 17-year-old youth. Johnson is held without bond at the Montgomery County Jail. The juvenile suspect is in the Columbia Juvenile Detention Center. The victim’s family says he had just returned from a deployment to Afghanistan. Hotzoglou was assigned to D Company, 2-506th, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division.