Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri May 4, 2012
Clarksville Police Charge Teens in Killing of Soldier
Clarksville Police have charged two teenagers in the shooting death of a Fort Campbell soldier. Police found 22-year-old Specialist Taylor Hotzoglou inside his car with multiple gunshot wounds early Sunday morning. Yesterday, police announced the arrests of 18-year-old Giovanni Johnson and a 17-year-old youth. Johnson is held without bond at the Montgomery County Jail. The juvenile suspect is in the Columbia Juvenile Detention Center. The victim’s family says he had just returned from a deployment to Afghanistan. Hotzoglou was assigned to D Company, 2-506th, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division.