Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue June 26, 2012
Clarksville Plant Explosion Injures Two
At least two people have been hurt in a plant explosion in Clarksville. The blast occurred at the Nyrstar zinc plant late yesterday afternoon. The Leaf-Chronicle reports two people were burned and flown to hospitals via emergency helicopter. The cause of the explosion is not yet known.