Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed September 2, 2009
Clarksville Pill Robber Strikes Twice
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Clarksville, Tennessee, police are searching for a robbery suspect following two incidents at a Walgreens pharmacy. August 24, a man came into the pharmacy around one AM and demanded a specific type of drug. The employee reported the man appeared to have something concealed under his jacket. The second robbery occurred last night at the same site. The man demanded specific drugs and raised his jacket to reveal a handgun. He fled with the pills. Police describe the robber as white, 170-180 pounds, wearing a windbreaker with a TVA logo. Witnesses say he had a black eye and several scars.