Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon June 11, 2012
Clarksville-Montgomery Schools Hacked
Internet Hacker group "Spex Security" claims to have leaked more then 14,000 personal records of Clarksville-Montgomery County School system students and employees.
The group calls this leak the preliminaries and claims to have stolen over 110,000 identities as punishment for Clarksville’s “belligerence” and the education system’s failure in “patching the holes in their system.” The school system has yet to comment on the alleged security breach.