Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Mon June 11, 2012
Clarksville-Montgomery Schools Hacked
Internet Hacker group "Spex Security" claims to have leaked more then 14,000 personal records of Clarksville-Montgomery County School system students and employees.
The group calls this leak the preliminaries and claims to have stolen over 110,000 identities as punishment for Clarksville’s “belligerence” and the education system’s failure in “patching the holes in their system.” The school system has yet to comment on the alleged security breach.