Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri July 6, 2012
Clarksville Mandatory Water Restriction Lifted
A mandatory water restriction in Clarksville, Tennessee was lifted last night, although city officials still have a voluntary water restriction in place.
The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports the installation of temporary pumps paired with a few rainstorms helped to lift the restriction. Clarksville Gas and Water reported an 18 million gallon drop in demand due to the mandatory restriction. Citizens are still asked to limit the amount of water used for landscaping, wash cars less frequently and to only fill ornamental fountains once.