Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri February 24, 2012
Clarksville Man Arrested After Posting “Baby for Sale” Ad on Craigslist
A Clarksville man is detained in Montgomery County Jail on false report charges after he allegedly posted a Craigslist ad for a baby for sale. Last week, a concerned citizen called Clarksville Police about the ad, which listed the baby for sale for $850. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Detective Debra Kolofsky investigated 24 year old Jacob Marshall for posting the ad. Officials determined the baby was not known to Marshall and he had only posted the ad to see what kind of response he would get. Marshall’s bond is set at $1,000.