Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Fri June 29, 2012
Clarksville Implements Drought Restrictions
Clarksville Gas and Water will implement stage one drought measures and issue a voluntary water restriction as it responds to high irrigation and recreational demands.
Consumers within the city water system are asked to limit lawn watering and vehicle washing to reduce the total gallons per day usage. Marketing Specialist Rhonda Fulton says consumers have been very supportive of the measures. The voluntary restriction is in effect until further notice.