Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri June 29, 2012
Clarksville Implements Drought Restrictions
Clarksville Gas and Water will implement stage one drought measures and issue a voluntary water restriction as it responds to high irrigation and recreational demands.
Consumers within the city water system are asked to limit lawn watering and vehicle washing to reduce the total gallons per day usage. Marketing Specialist Rhonda Fulton says consumers have been very supportive of the measures. The voluntary restriction is in effect until further notice.