Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri June 29, 2012
Clarksville Implements Drought Restrictions
Clarksville Gas and Water will implement stage one drought measures and issue a voluntary water restriction as it responds to high irrigation and recreational demands.
Consumers within the city water system are asked to limit lawn watering and vehicle washing to reduce the total gallons per day usage. Marketing Specialist Rhonda Fulton says consumers have been very supportive of the measures. The voluntary restriction is in effect until further notice.