Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri June 29, 2012
Clarksville Implements Drought Restrictions
Clarksville Gas and Water will implement stage one drought measures and issue a voluntary water restriction as it responds to high irrigation and recreational demands.
Consumers within the city water system are asked to limit lawn watering and vehicle washing to reduce the total gallons per day usage. Marketing Specialist Rhonda Fulton says consumers have been very supportive of the measures. The voluntary restriction is in effect until further notice.