Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri June 29, 2012
Clarksville Implements Drought Restrictions
Clarksville Gas and Water will implement stage one drought measures and issue a voluntary water restriction as it responds to high irrigation and recreational demands.
Consumers within the city water system are asked to limit lawn watering and vehicle washing to reduce the total gallons per day usage. Marketing Specialist Rhonda Fulton says consumers have been very supportive of the measures. The voluntary restriction is in effect until further notice.