Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon February 1, 2010
Clarksville I-24 exit possible
By Rebecca Feldhaus/Clarksville Leaf Chronicle
Clarksville, TN – Clarksville residents may soon have a new exit from I-24 to access the Gateway Medical Center. The exit is among the Transportation Department's top legislative priorities. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports State senator Tim Barnes requested the project to lessen traffic at exit four and provide quicker access to the hospital. A TDOT consultant will next evaluate the need for a new exit. If approved, right of way acquisition could start in 2011.