Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon February 1, 2010
Clarksville I-24 exit possible
By Rebecca Feldhaus/Clarksville Leaf Chronicle
Clarksville, TN – Clarksville residents may soon have a new exit from I-24 to access the Gateway Medical Center. The exit is among the Transportation Department's top legislative priorities. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports State senator Tim Barnes requested the project to lessen traffic at exit four and provide quicker access to the hospital. A TDOT consultant will next evaluate the need for a new exit. If approved, right of way acquisition could start in 2011.