Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 31, 2009
Clarksville Firefighters Sue City
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – Clarksville Firefighters have filed a lawsuit against the city and several officials alleging unlawful political retaliation, violations of due process and the infliction of emotional distress. City officials targeted by the suit are Mayor Johnny Piper, Clarksville Fire Rescue Chief Mike Roberts and Deputy Chief John Stanley, as well as Tim Harvey, an attorney who often represents the city. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports the suit could potentially be for millions of dollars and the plaintiffs are being represented by Peter Napolitano.