Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon June 15, 2009
Clarksville Doctor's Office Shut Down
By Angela Hatton
Clarskville, TN – A Clarksville doctor's office has been unexpectedly closed after the physician violated a state medical board order. The Tennessee Medical Examiners' Board revoked Dr. Robert Parker's license May 27. A 2006 investigation uncovered he engaged in a two year sexual relationship with a patient. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports Parker had also prescribed controlled substances to that patient. The board ordered him to complete sexual boundary classes, pay a sixty-seven hundred dollar fine, and undergo a comprehensive assessment. His license was also put on probation for 27 months. The state medical board says Parker failed to comply with their order. His patients are being referred to other physicians.