Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon September 28, 2009
Clarksville Bar Shooting
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A Clarksville, Tennessee man was arrested early yesterday morning on three charges of attempted murder. Police allege 32-year-old Charles Edward West brought a gun into a Fort Campbell Boulevard night club and began shooting at three men. The incident occurred after an argument escalated into a physical fight. All three sustained non-life threatening injuries. West is being held on a $750,000 bond.