Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon September 28, 2009
Clarksville Bar Shooting
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A Clarksville, Tennessee man was arrested early yesterday morning on three charges of attempted murder. Police allege 32-year-old Charles Edward West brought a gun into a Fort Campbell Boulevard night club and began shooting at three men. The incident occurred after an argument escalated into a physical fight. All three sustained non-life threatening injuries. West is being held on a $750,000 bond.