Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon August 10, 2009
Clarksville Aggravated Kidnapping
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A Clarksville man was charged over the weekend with aggravated kidnapping and burglary. Police allege 25-year-old Belvin Williams forced a 19-year-old male at gunpoint to knock on an apartment door. When the occupants opened the door, Williams forced his way inside. He accused two males of breaking into his car, pointing a handgun at them. He then fled the scene but was quickly located by police.