Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed August 29, 2012
Citywide yard sale set for Murray
Next month, bargain hunters from around the region will be able to shop all of Murray during its Fall Citywide Yard Sale. The date for this year's event is set for September 15th. Those interested in selling items must send in a $10 entry fee to be listed on a map. The fee will go toward the city's July Fourth celebrations. For out-of-towners or those who don't want to sell from their homes, parking lot spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You can find more information and this year's application here.