Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Mon October 22, 2012
City of Princeton Continues to Accept Alcohol License Applications
Individuals are filing alcohol license applications in Princeton. City Alcohol Beverage Control Administrator Brent Thompson says six convenience stores have applied for beer licenses, and one restaurant has put in a liquor-by-the-drink license application. Thompson’s also received four requests for package store licenses. State regulation limits the city to only two package stores. Thompson says state ABC officials will decide who gets a license.
He says the filing period for package sales remains open through Nov. 2. The city of Princeton voted in August to go from dry to wet.