Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon October 22, 2012
City of Princeton Continues to Accept Alcohol License Applications
Individuals are filing alcohol license applications in Princeton. City Alcohol Beverage Control Administrator Brent Thompson says six convenience stores have applied for beer licenses, and one restaurant has put in a liquor-by-the-drink license application. Thompson’s also received four requests for package store licenses. State regulation limits the city to only two package stores. Thompson says state ABC officials will decide who gets a license.
He says the filing period for package sales remains open through Nov. 2. The city of Princeton voted in August to go from dry to wet.