Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon October 22, 2012
City of Princeton Continues to Accept Alcohol License Applications
Individuals are filing alcohol license applications in Princeton. City Alcohol Beverage Control Administrator Brent Thompson says six convenience stores have applied for beer licenses, and one restaurant has put in a liquor-by-the-drink license application. Thompson’s also received four requests for package store licenses. State regulation limits the city to only two package stores. Thompson says state ABC officials will decide who gets a license.
He says the filing period for package sales remains open through Nov. 2. The city of Princeton voted in August to go from dry to wet.