Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon November 30, 2009
City Files Motion in Red Light Lawsuit
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – An attorney for the city of Clarksville, Tennessee has filed a motion in response to a lawsuit against the city's automatic red light cameras. That motion attempts to suppress evidence obtained by the cameras in the citation of a Princeton, Kentucky man. Mark Benton sued the city claiming the camera's remote operators are not state licensed private investigators. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports the lawsuit is based on the success of two similar cases in Texas.