Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 16, 2012
CIA Director Petraeus to visit Fort Campbell
CIA Director, and retired four-star general, David Petraeus returns to 101st Airborne Division, the unit he led into Iraq in 2003. His visit caps a week of celebration at the post, as the 101st commemorates its 70th anniversary. Petraeus will also attend a retirement ceremony for Command Sergeant Major Marvin Hill, who served under Petraeus as the senior non-commissioned officer. After leaving the division, Petraeus served as the commander of U.S.forces in Iraq, was the head of U.S. Central Command and then was tapped by President Barack Obama to lead U.S. forces in Afghanistan.