Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu November 1, 2012
Christmas Open Houses Around the Paris Court Square
The Downtown Paris Association opens its Downtown Unwrapped Holiday Celebration the first weekend in November. Association President Kathy Ray (Vice President, Financial Center Manager, First Bank, Paris) speaks with Sounds Good about Christmas Open Houses around the Court Square through the weekend and lots of other special goings-on.
See more at visitdowntownparis.com.