Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue November 27, 2012
“A Christmas Carol” for Playhouse
Yesterday we enjoyed a memorable visit from Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge who will be in Dickens Alley in Murray Friday night and Saturday. And Mr. Scrooge is coming to Murray’s Playhouse in the Park December 7 for a two weekend run. Kate Lochte visited with WKMS Sunday on-air announcer Jeff Miller who directs his adaptation of Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol” for the Playhouse.
Jeff Miller directs “A Christmas Carol” for Murray’s Playhouse in the Park. The show opens Friday, December 7 and runs at 7 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, and 2:30 p.m. Sundays through December 16th. 2012 marks the 200th birthday of Charles Dickens, who wrote “A Christmas Carol” in 1843, and the novel’s never been out of print.