Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue November 27, 2012
“A Christmas Carol” for Playhouse
Yesterday we enjoyed a memorable visit from Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge who will be in Dickens Alley in Murray Friday night and Saturday. And Mr. Scrooge is coming to Murray’s Playhouse in the Park December 7 for a two weekend run. Kate Lochte visited with WKMS Sunday on-air announcer Jeff Miller who directs his adaptation of Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol” for the Playhouse.
Jeff Miller directs “A Christmas Carol” for Murray’s Playhouse in the Park. The show opens Friday, December 7 and runs at 7 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, and 2:30 p.m. Sundays through December 16th. 2012 marks the 200th birthday of Charles Dickens, who wrote “A Christmas Carol” in 1843, and the novel’s never been out of print.