Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Mon June 11, 2012
Christian County Interviewing Superintendent Candidate
Christian County Schools will hold a special meeting tomorrow to interview a superintendent candidate.
Communications Director Heather Aubin says Mary Ann Gemmill will spend much of the day tomorrow meeting with various Christian County business leaders and school officials before being interviewed that night. The Board of Education interviewed an unnamed candidate last week, but did not offer a contract. The school district has been on the search for a new superintendent since last month, when the board chose not to extend current superintendent Brady Link’s contract. A public forum with Ms. Gemmill is scheduled from 4:00-5:30 tomorrow afternoon at the Christian County High cafeteria.