Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed June 6, 2012
Christian County Could Name New Superintendent
Christian County schools could have a new superintendent this week. The County Board of Education released a statement yesterday saying it will hold a special meeting tomorrow.
A new superintendent could be named then. Board Chairman Barry Cornelius tells the Kentucky New Era there is only one candidate being considered. An interview is expected to take place in closed session, but the hiring decision and contract discussion will follow in open meeting. There is no word as to who the candidate is at this point. The special meeting is scheduled for 8:30 tomorrow night at the Christian County Board central office.