Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Wed June 6, 2012
Christian County Could Name New Superintendent
Christian County schools could have a new superintendent this week. The County Board of Education released a statement yesterday saying it will hold a special meeting tomorrow.
A new superintendent could be named then. Board Chairman Barry Cornelius tells the Kentucky New Era there is only one candidate being considered. An interview is expected to take place in closed session, but the hiring decision and contract discussion will follow in open meeting. There is no word as to who the candidate is at this point. The special meeting is scheduled for 8:30 tomorrow night at the Christian County Board central office.