Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Sun August 12, 2012
Christian Appalachian Project founder passes away
The Roman Catholic missionary who founded the Christian Appalachian Project passed away early this past Thursday. Since World War Two, Monsignor Ralph Beiting served the people of eastern Kentucky through a series of social service programs. Kentucky Public Radio’s Charles Compton knew Monsignor Beiting, and brings us this appreciation.