Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue December 4, 2007
On Chrismastime and Loss
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – For most, the holiday season signifies a time for celebration... It's no wonder why it's been declared The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. But for some, the winter holidays can be the loneliest time of the year A bittersweet reminder of past times and hardships... Dr. Brian Clardy shares with us a story from his past about how the passing of a loved one launched a new holiday tradition for his family.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.