Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue December 4, 2007
On Chrismastime and Loss
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – For most, the holiday season signifies a time for celebration... It's no wonder why it's been declared The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. But for some, the winter holidays can be the loneliest time of the year A bittersweet reminder of past times and hardships... Dr. Brian Clardy shares with us a story from his past about how the passing of a loved one launched a new holiday tradition for his family.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.