Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue December 4, 2007
On Chrismastime and Loss
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – For most, the holiday season signifies a time for celebration... It's no wonder why it's been declared The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. But for some, the winter holidays can be the loneliest time of the year A bittersweet reminder of past times and hardships... Dr. Brian Clardy shares with us a story from his past about how the passing of a loved one launched a new holiday tradition for his family.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.