Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 16, 2009
Chemical Spill on I-24
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – I-24 roadways near the Trigg-Caldwell county line have reopened after a chemical spill. The eastbound interstate was closed for over an hour today as HAZMAT crews cleaned up the area. Initial reports had indicated the chemical was carbon dioxide. Motorists should continue to use caution when driving through the area.