Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Fri May 29, 2009
Chamber Music Festival of the Bluegrass this weekend
By Julie Schindall
Pleasant Hill, KY – If you're going to be out and about around Kentucky this weekend, you may find one of the Commonwealth's most rustic settings is playing host to the Chamber Music Festival of the Bluegrass. The two-day event is being held at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, just south of Lexington. In a conversation with Kentucky Public Radio's Julie Schindall, organizer George Foreman said it's the perfect mating of music with venue.