Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri May 29, 2009
Chamber Music Festival of the Bluegrass this weekend
By Julie Schindall
Pleasant Hill, KY – If you're going to be out and about around Kentucky this weekend, you may find one of the Commonwealth's most rustic settings is playing host to the Chamber Music Festival of the Bluegrass. The two-day event is being held at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, just south of Lexington. In a conversation with Kentucky Public Radio's Julie Schindall, organizer George Foreman said it's the perfect mating of music with venue.