Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Local Televised Debate
Mon March 19, 2012
Chamber of Commerce to Host Debate
The Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce will hold a televised debate May 14th for candidates running in the primaries for mayor and city commission. The Paducah Sun reports the debate will be at 6 p.m. at Crounse Hall on the campus of West Kentucky Community and Technical College. Four mayoral and 19 city commission candidates registered for the debate. The debate will be broadcast live and replayed locally before the May 22nd election.