Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue July 30, 2013
Chairs That Care Auction & Social for Cancer Care Center of Henry County
Kate Lochte speaks with Casey Brown of the Cancer Care Center of Henry County. She's the Center's liaison with the Caring Hearts Fund of Paris of the Henry County Healthcare Foundation that's hosting the second Annual Chairs That Care Auction & Social this Saturday at the Paris Winery, from 4 - 7 p.m. According to their website, they ended up with over 70 chairs and raised over $3,600 for the care center. This year, their goal is 100 chairs. See more on their website.