Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu December 31, 2009
Centerpoint Construction Gets Funding
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A half-million dollar grant has the construction of a proposed Paducah drug rehabilitation facility back on track. Centerpoint is expected to be completed by October and will be able to house 100. The project is being funded by an Affordable Housing grant from the Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati. Paducah Bank Vice President Tom Clayton tells the Paducah Sun the facility has been in the works for over three years, but development was slowed due to funding hurdles. Centerpoint will be managed by Four Rivers Behavioral Health.