Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu December 31, 2009
Centerpoint Construction Gets Funding
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A half-million dollar grant has the construction of a proposed Paducah drug rehabilitation facility back on track. Centerpoint is expected to be completed by October and will be able to house 100. The project is being funded by an Affordable Housing grant from the Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati. Paducah Bank Vice President Tom Clayton tells the Paducah Sun the facility has been in the works for over three years, but development was slowed due to funding hurdles. Centerpoint will be managed by Four Rivers Behavioral Health.