Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue April 3, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – In three years the US will undergo the same massive counting effort it does at the start of every decade, the Census. Although that's still a while away, population numbers between the 2000 Census and last year show western Kentucky is losing people. Jim Michael reports.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on census numbers.