Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Tue April 3, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – In three years the US will undergo the same massive counting effort it does at the start of every decade, the Census. Although that's still a while away, population numbers between the 2000 Census and last year show western Kentucky is losing people. Jim Michael reports.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on census numbers.