Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu October 11, 2012
Celebrations of Fulfilled Goals Fill MSU Homecoming Schedule
Murray State University’s Homecoming festivities will include a celebration for reaching a 70 million-dollar capital campaign goal and the dedication of the newly named College of Business and hall of benefactors. The newly renamed Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business holds a reception and dedication Friday starting at 1:30 pm in the lobby. Following that will be the dedication of Heritage Hall, which will house the Hall of Benefactors and several university offices. MSU Alumnus Jesse. D. Jones made gifts allowing the construction of Heritage Hall. That dedication takes place at 4 pm Friday at the corner of 16th street and Highway 121 North.
Rounding out Homecoming activities is the annual homecoming parade and football game Saturday where the Murray State Racers face off against the UT Martin Skyhawks at 3 pm.
Find a full schedule of homecoming events at the Murray State webpage.