Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu October 11, 2012
Celebrations of Fulfilled Goals Fill MSU Homecoming Schedule
Murray State University’s Homecoming festivities will include a celebration for reaching a 70 million-dollar capital campaign goal and the dedication of the newly named College of Business and hall of benefactors. The newly renamed Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business holds a reception and dedication Friday starting at 1:30 pm in the lobby. Following that will be the dedication of Heritage Hall, which will house the Hall of Benefactors and several university offices. MSU Alumnus Jesse. D. Jones made gifts allowing the construction of Heritage Hall. That dedication takes place at 4 pm Friday at the corner of 16th street and Highway 121 North.
Rounding out Homecoming activities is the annual homecoming parade and football game Saturday where the Murray State Racers face off against the UT Martin Skyhawks at 3 pm.
Find a full schedule of homecoming events at the Murray State webpage.