Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue November 19, 2013
CCHS Seniors Arrested After Another Bomb Threat
After the third bomb threat in as many school days, police have arrested two 18-year-old Calloway County High School seniors.
Shelby L. Scott and Kelsea D. Roberts, both from Almo, are charged with second-degree terroristic threatening, a class D felony.
School officials notified the Calloway County Sheriff's Office of the latest bomb threat Tuesday morning, after two notes were found in a girl’s bathroom. Based on the time frame of events, Scott and Roberts were identified as going to the bathroom around the time the notes were found.
During an interview with police, an admission was obtained.
Unlike Friday's bomb threat, the school was not evacuated.
An investigation into any possible connection to the recent threats discovered at CCHS and Calloway County Middle School is ongoing.