Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue November 19, 2013
CCHS Seniors Arrested After Another Bomb Threat
After the third bomb threat in as many school days, police have arrested two 18-year-old Calloway County High School seniors.
Shelby L. Scott and Kelsea D. Roberts, both from Almo, are charged with second-degree terroristic threatening, a class D felony.
School officials notified the Calloway County Sheriff's Office of the latest bomb threat Tuesday morning, after two notes were found in a girl’s bathroom. Based on the time frame of events, Scott and Roberts were identified as going to the bathroom around the time the notes were found.
During an interview with police, an admission was obtained.
Unlike Friday's bomb threat, the school was not evacuated.
An investigation into any possible connection to the recent threats discovered at CCHS and Calloway County Middle School is ongoing.