Most Active Stories
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- [Slideshow, Audio] Cleaning Up The Columbia Theatre, A Paducah Treasure
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Wet Vote Wins: Marshall County to Allow Alcohol Sales
Tue November 19, 2013
CCHS Seniors Arrested After Another Bomb Threat
After the third bomb threat in as many school days, police have arrested two 18-year-old Calloway County High School seniors.
Shelby L. Scott and Kelsea D. Roberts, both from Almo, are charged with second-degree terroristic threatening, a class D felony.
School officials notified the Calloway County Sheriff's Office of the latest bomb threat Tuesday morning, after two notes were found in a girl’s bathroom. Based on the time frame of events, Scott and Roberts were identified as going to the bathroom around the time the notes were found.
During an interview with police, an admission was obtained.
Unlike Friday's bomb threat, the school was not evacuated.
An investigation into any possible connection to the recent threats discovered at CCHS and Calloway County Middle School is ongoing.