Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue November 19, 2013
CCHS Seniors Arrested After Another Bomb Threat
After the third bomb threat in as many school days, police have arrested two 18-year-old Calloway County High School seniors.
Shelby L. Scott and Kelsea D. Roberts, both from Almo, are charged with second-degree terroristic threatening, a class D felony.
School officials notified the Calloway County Sheriff's Office of the latest bomb threat Tuesday morning, after two notes were found in a girl’s bathroom. Based on the time frame of events, Scott and Roberts were identified as going to the bathroom around the time the notes were found.
During an interview with police, an admission was obtained.
Unlike Friday's bomb threat, the school was not evacuated.
An investigation into any possible connection to the recent threats discovered at CCHS and Calloway County Middle School is ongoing.