Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Crime and Law
Thu March 22, 2012
CCC gets Embezzlement Investigation Report
An investigation into the embezzlement of more than $230,000 dollars from the Paducah-McCracken County convention and expo centers is complete.
The Convention Center Corporation hired a Bowling Green based law firm last November to look into the crime and find out if any of the money could be reclaimed. City officials say the report provides a few different avenues for restitution, but the report itself is not public at this time. J. Patrick Kerr and Susan Wilson, who were behind the embezzlement scheme, pleaded guilty to federal felony theft charges last Friday.