Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri December 25, 2009
Cave-In-Rock Ferry Closed
By Angela Hatton
Marion, KY – Dangers from high winds closed the Cave-in-Rock Ferry today. The ferry connects Crittenden County with Hardin County, Illinois. On an average day, the ferry transports about five hundred vehicles across the Ohio River. High winds are expected to continue through six PM tonight as a winter storm system moves through the region.