Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue August 15, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Wine with Food
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Wine is much more than a compliment to cheese, and proves to be a very versatile ingredient to many dishes.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna and Denise abolish some of the myths concerning the use of wine in the kitchen. Johanna Comisak Rhodes is a food lover and former WPSD-TV personality. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.