Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue August 15, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Wine with Food
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Wine is much more than a compliment to cheese, and proves to be a very versatile ingredient to many dishes.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna and Denise abolish some of the myths concerning the use of wine in the kitchen. Johanna Comisak Rhodes is a food lover and former WPSD-TV personality. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.