Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Tue August 15, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Wine with Food
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Wine is much more than a compliment to cheese, and proves to be a very versatile ingredient to many dishes.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna and Denise abolish some of the myths concerning the use of wine in the kitchen. Johanna Comisak Rhodes is a food lover and former WPSD-TV personality. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.