Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue August 15, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Wine with Food
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Wine is much more than a compliment to cheese, and proves to be a very versatile ingredient to many dishes.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna and Denise abolish some of the myths concerning the use of wine in the kitchen. Johanna Comisak Rhodes is a food lover and former WPSD-TV personality. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.