Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri October 13, 2006
Catfish To Caviar - Table Settings
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Setting the table for a meal or dinner party can be confusing. Chef Denise Gordon offers some tips on table settings for dinner parties and how to navigate through all the silverware and glassware while dining out on this Catfish to Caviar.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna Comisak Rhodes, food lover and former WPSD-TV personality, and Denise Gordon, chef adn co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah, discuss table settings.