Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri October 13, 2006
Catfish To Caviar - Table Settings
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Setting the table for a meal or dinner party can be confusing. Chef Denise Gordon offers some tips on table settings for dinner parties and how to navigate through all the silverware and glassware while dining out on this Catfish to Caviar.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna Comisak Rhodes, food lover and former WPSD-TV personality, and Denise Gordon, chef adn co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah, discuss table settings.