Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 13, 2006
Catfish To Caviar - Table Settings
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Setting the table for a meal or dinner party can be confusing. Chef Denise Gordon offers some tips on table settings for dinner parties and how to navigate through all the silverware and glassware while dining out on this Catfish to Caviar.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna Comisak Rhodes, food lover and former WPSD-TV personality, and Denise Gordon, chef adn co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah, discuss table settings.