Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Fri October 13, 2006
Catfish To Caviar - Table Settings
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – Setting the table for a meal or dinner party can be confusing. Chef Denise Gordon offers some tips on table settings for dinner parties and how to navigate through all the silverware and glassware while dining out on this Catfish to Caviar.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna Comisak Rhodes, food lover and former WPSD-TV personality, and Denise Gordon, chef adn co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah, discuss table settings.