Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Tue July 25, 2006
Catfish to Caviar - Summer Veggies
By Johanna Comisak Rhodes and Denise Gordon
Murray, KY – It isn't the warmth or the sunshine that some people enjoy about summertime, it's the vegetables.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Johanna and Denise discuss summer vegetables. Johanna Comisak Rhodes is a food lover and former WPSD-TV personality. Denise Gordon is chef and co-owner of Cafe Minou in Paducah.